Boiler Service, Based in Exeter
To ensure your boiler sustains a long successful period, it’s vital that a service takes place on an annual basis. The inspection can make the difference between it running smoothly and the risk of it breaking down, which would incur an expensive repair.
If you are looking for a reliable company that offers boiler servicing in Exeter, look no further than us here at CB Plumbing and Heating. Our experts in boilers are very familiar with a wide range of glitches, who can offer a fully comprehensive pricing to any repairs.
When should you get your boiler serviced?
We recommend your boiler is serviced at least once a year, to make sure everything is in working order. Servicing demand increases during winter because it’s the period when boilers are being used the most. Regular checks can avoid the need to spend a large amount in the long run.
Why Get a Boiler Service in Exeter?
Boiler servicing is one of the main household checks that often gets overlooked, however regular servicing of your boiler is essential;
- It’s cheaper than replacing your boiler – The price of servicing your boiler may seem a lot short term, however, it will definitely cost less than replacing your boiler entirely. A well-maintained boiler will last much longer than one that hasn’t, therefore saving you money on buying a new one.
- Reduce your fuel bills – One of our fully qualified boiler engineers will make sure that your boilers energy is not being wasted, this will decrease your bills in the future.
- Detects carbon monoxide – If your boiler has a carbon monoxide leak this can be extremely dangerous. The leak can be hard to detect without professional checks and if it is not treated it can damage the household’s health. Government statistics, show each year in the UK, around 4,000 people go to A&E with carbon monoxide poising due to leaking boilers.
What does a Service include?
Our fully qualified gas engineer in Exeter will check parts of your boiler, to ensure they are all working as expected, firstly they will remove the boiler casing to look at the components;
- Fans are working efficiently
- Electrodes and electrical connections are clean and in good condition
- Gas pressure and flow, including the right gas-air burning mix
- Condensate pipe trap
- Internal Cleanliness
- Water and gas pipework
If you feel like it’s been a long time since your boiler was last services, it’s probably the right time to book it in with CP Plumbing and Heating. Our specialist will be happy to help you with anything regarding your boiler, so please do not hesitate to call us on 01392 401247 or 07483129319 which are both available 24/7